Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hey

Hey guys!
I am just going to skip the "sorry i haven't been on in so long" part and go straight to what i wanted to talk about.
Books/Movies
So i saw I am Number Four the other day and i have to say, I LOVED IT! My friends didn't but i thought it was really good and if you haven't seen it yet, i suggest it. I loved it so much that i read the book and guess what? The book is good too!
Then, yesterday i saw Hop. Yes, that movie with the talking animals that is G rated. I WAS THE BEST! My friends and i were laughing the whole time. So my advice, skip the action packed, blowing things up movies and see Hop before it leaves theaters!
Love
-CC
(i know i have been changing my name a lot....)
ps: it stands for Cathy Character.... "Rose Reader" made me change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment