Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PRESENTS!

OK so i got this idea from www.onthechicside.blogspot.com
Anyway, its the holiday season and everyone is thinking about presents! So what do you give your friends?
Here are some tips and tricks:
-I do most of my shopping at 5 below, good stuff, but you don't have to spend a fortune.

What are my favorite things to give?

Smelly?
Japanese Cherry Blossom Splish Splash Gift Set - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Worksbath & body works
they start at $10.oo and are always a big hit (plus, you dont have to guess about the scents, cuz all are good!)


Cold?

hats! $5.o at five below!

Dry?

H2O Plus ulta has a bunch of "mini's" for not a lot. This one is about $8.oo and everyone can use it.


RAWR! Hope this helps!

- Emma

1 comment:

  1. Thats is soooo great and helpful. But I wish you had added more things I got stuff for my dry, cold, and smelly but what about my friends that smell good and my warm and wet friends. I wish that you would write about those too. Pleeeasssseeee

    ReplyDelete