Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reply to Comment and Hedgehogs

So nutnut123443211 said in reply to my PRESENTS post:
"Thats is soooo great and helpful. But I wish you had added more things I got stuff for my dry, cold, and smelly but what about my friends that smell good and my warm and wet friends. I wish that you would write about those too. Pleeeasssseeee"


For good smelling friends?
ULTA make them sanitary! about $10.oo at Ulta




Wet?


chunk bands from 5 below!!! I don't really know what this has to do with being dry or wet but i thought they are cool! (sorry no picture!)




Warm?
Beauty award-winners
Specifically the Paris Go Clean face wash. Cooling and cleansing!








So there you go nutnut123443211.


HEDGEHOGS!
My new obsession. They are so cute! Look up "how to give your hedgehog a bath" on youtube. So cute! I want one! 
Y cant they just share the hedge??






-Em 



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Miss. E ...( I don't know what that stands for at all hehe) I loved it btw I love hedgehogs too I bet you didn't even know that hehe I think you should write more about hedgehogs tho. hehe luv your blog keep writing

    ReplyDelete